The Club must meet at least ten (10) of
the following requirements:
1. President qualified for
100% Presidents Award.
2. Secretary qualified for 100% Secretarys Award.
3. Sponsor a new Lions Club.
4. 75% or better attendance every month (Sept to June).
5. Representative at MDA convention or International convention.
6. Full slate of delegates at District A-1 convention.
7. Club bulletin entered in the District bulletin contest.
8. Have completed a community project in the current year.
9. Participation in Lions Campaign Sight First 11 or a sight conservation fundraiser.
10. Participation or support in at least six (6) other District programs, such as:
A-1 Youth Camp
Lions World Service Day
Drug Awareness Program
A Life Worth Living Program
Eyes Right (Dist A-1 Sight Foundation)
11. Visitations to at least five (5) other Clubs during the current year.
12. Net gain of at least two (2) members during the current fiscal year.
Clubs applying for this award must submit a resume to be verified
by the District Governor. Qualifying Clubs will be presented a patch for the Club banner,
inscribed 100% Club with the year and the District Governors name.